All hotels, lodges and tent accommodation are priced on the basis of two persons sharing. Where possible, single accommodation are available at a supplement cost.
All sightseeing in Kenya will be by minibuses. Cars, 4 x4 Landcrusier Station Wagons, Coaches or Trucks according can be used where applicable to the route and number of participants. The price includes game park fees and park guides where necessary.
Three meals per day are included in the price of your tour but soft drinks and alcohol are not included but can be bought at campsites.
English and Swahili languages are spoken but French and Italian are widely understood.
What to wear
You will need cool casual clothes for day wear, shorts or slacks for men and simple cotton dresses for women. Smart but informal clothes are worn in the evenings but something warm is advised for the nights as the air can be cool.
- Whilst care is taken for the security, safety and comfort of our clients these are adventure safaris and there are certain dangers and risks to our clients which are inevitable. The company accepts NO liability for all the following:
- Sickness, infection, injury or death of any of the clients howsoever caused.
- Damage to or loss of any of the property of any client howsoever caused.
- The company and its agents will use their best endeavours to ensure that the services provided by the company or its agents are properly carried out, but accepts no liability for all or any of the following:
- Change of itinerary due to road or weather conditions
- Alleged inferior or inadequate services or transportation, vehicles or guides or drivers or
- Damages directly or indirectly arising out of delay in departures or arrivals including delays occasioning the missing of road, rail, ship, or aircraft connections.
A booking deposit of 25% of the full charge is payable. Balance must be paid at least TWO DAYS prior to departure, failing which the seat may be reallocated.
If the client wishes to cancel the whole or any part of the programme once booking is made, the following cancellation schedule applies subject to change for groups and incentives bookings.
Below is a guideline for FIT bookings but for groups or incentives bookings, please seek conditions from your travel consultant.
10 weeks prior to departure - Nil charges to apply
8 – 10 weeks prior to departure - 15% cancellation penalties apply
8 weeks prior to departure - 25% cancellation fee will be levied
8 to 6 weeks prior to departure - 35% cancellation fee will be levied
6 to 4 weeks prior to departure - 50% cancellation fee will be levied
4 weeks to 1 day prior to departure - 100% of total due, will be levied
- Transport by safari vehicle
- All game park entry fees
- All campsite fees
- All camping equipment
- Use of our two person tents
- Foam Mattresses
- Three meals per day whilst on safari prepared by our cook
What I need to bring and not included in Tour Price
- Sleeping bag, we have these available for hire
- Money for personal expenditure
- Small suitcase or rucksack as storage space is limited
- Insect repellent
- One set of warm clothes and plenty of clothes for the hot days
- Film for the duration of the safari
- It is a good idea to obtain drinks for consumption around the camp fire in the evenings